Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beaver House!

Hey Guys! I haven't been writing a lot lately, so let me catch you up on my life. The short version is that in the past week (ish) I have moved into a new house and partied in Vegas, gotten a new job and found many new projects I want to be working on.

So lets start at the beginning:



The New House!

It took from 8am to 10 or 11 pm to move all of our stuff into our new home.
That is more than 4 trips back and forth from old house to new.

All the smiling people
 I <3 Them!



The "Library"
(before)

 A HUGE MESS

The "Library"
(after)
 Creative center? Heck yes =)

 
Super Comfortable Living Room
*Paintings by me included*

The Dining Room!
Yes, that is a grown up dining room table!

And there is soooo much more, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a backyard...

I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of it as I take more and more photos around the house. 
For now

everything else...


is still in "unpacking" mode
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment