Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I've been up to lately

Hey!
I know I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd give you a list of what I've been up to
  • Applying for jobs
  • Crafts (I have a new post or two coming soon in the craft section)
  • Starting to pack (we move in 12 days )
  • Applying for jobs
  • Loving on kitties
  • Beginning to learn how to hula hoop dance with Dara
  • Sleeping in
  • Painting
  • Getting a new Social Security Card (proving my citizenship)
  • And... Applying for jobs.
So... As you can see...
I've been doing a lot of stuff lately.

Mostly. Trying to find a job.

Ah, Tucson... lend me a helping hand and help me get a job already?!
PLEASE?

Also.

 I am going to be selling my art soon.
The hardest part about painting so far has been letting them go. 

So if you are interested in buying a painting

(or allowing me to hang art in your place of business...)  
Let me know!
=)


and now for a cute picture of Veda from when she was still cute and little 

No comments:

Post a Comment