Sunday, January 29, 2012

Turning 24

On January 15th 2012 I turned 24. Which is strange, because I am just now feeling like I might be old enough to drink, much less three years past.

The thing about birthday's is that they don't make much sense to me. Perhaps that is part of getting older. Birthday's stop making sense. I feel no different than I did at 21. A little more wise and more stressed due to bills and student loans. But no different.

I remember being so excited when I was younger, being able to hold up another finger. A finger on my second hand. Being able to add the word teen, or to be excited to be able to learn how to drive... and I guess that now I get to be excited to find out what kind of an adult I am. One step at a time, probably counting my mistakes on my fingers.


***

Thank you Chandy and Jenna (and everyone who signed it) for the table and Araya. Thank you Chandler for the recipe box!

   
Dara and Jenna signing my table.






Introducing Araya Luz.





My very own recipe box!

No comments:

Post a Comment