Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pot Luck Joy

Hey There!

I am truly sorry I haven't been writing much lately.
I'm still trying to figure out how to balance work and fun. 

Working 8 hours a day is hard work.

Through the long days and trying to find time to do laundry and do simple things like sleep...

I'll admit I kinda forgot about my blog.

However,

I really want to show off the brownies I made for my first ever pot luck at work. 

They turned out gorgeous.
and totally yummy =)

I know that as a writer you are supposed to write what you know, 
so I figured in the kitchen, as a "baker" you should bake what you love...

And I love chocolate and peanut butter.

So, the obvious solution was to make peanut butter swirled brownies.

Let me show you what I made.
I apologize for not saving you any... 

.........
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fluff
 A note about the fluff: 
It is a real battle to not take the bowl of peanut butter awesomeness,
go sit on the couch, and eat the entire bowl of fluff with a spoon. You've been warned.

All Swirled Together

It's Just So Pretty, I Had to Show You Again


And so I baked up some delicious brownies, cut them up into little squares and had only one left over to bring back home from work. =)

I always feel really proud when people enjoy eating the stuff I make.

Ooh, and I couldn't help but notice that this is a good place to plug a picture of my Kitchen
(being as my house is still pretty new)

Isn't it lovely? Seeing it all clean like this makes me all smiley inside.

Until Next Time!
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment